Roll the dice and play one or more of these games with the set of questions below
- Make a question which no one has made today with that question starter
- Try to get a “Yes” answer from your partner
- Try to get a “No” answer from your partner
- Do you like…?
- Do you want…?
- Do you have…?
- Do you… in the morning?
- Do you… in the afternoon?/ Do you… in the evening?/ Do you… at night?
- Do you… every day?
Play the same or different games with these different question starters
- Do you…?
- Are you…ing (…)?/ Are you…?/ Are…?
- Can you…?/ Can…?
- Is there…?/ Are there…?
- Is your…?/ Is…?
- Does your…?/ Does…?
Roll the dice and try to get that (true) response from your partner with a Yes/ No question
- Yes, I do.
- No, I don’t.
- Yes, I am.
- No, I’m not.
- Yes, I can.
- No, I can’t.
Play the same game with these different responses
- Yes, there is.
- Yes, there are.
- No, there isn’t.
- No, there aren’t.
- Yes, he does./ Yes, she does.
- No, she doesn’t./ No, he doesn’t.
Roll the dice and ask one of the questions above. Before your partner answers, they will secretly roll the dice to decide if their answer should be true or false.
- False (= Lie)
Perhaps after asking more questions, guess if your partner “Yes” or “No” was true or not.
PDF for easy saving and printing: yes no questions dice game