Objective First Unit 2
Write an answer to one of the questions 2-4 in this part. Write your answer in 140-190 words in an appropriate style on the separate answer sheet.
- You have seen this advertisement in your local English language newspaper.
|IT training scholarship
Do you worry that you don’t have enough computer skills? Would you like to improve on them? If so, this is for you.
We have fifty scholarships of $1000 dollars each for computer training for the right candidates. If you would like to apply for this funding, please write to Jan Harris, including:
– What IT skills and knowledge you think you need
– How you will use the money to get those skills and knowledge
– How you intend to use those skills and knowledge after you gain them
Write your letter of application.
- You have received this email from an old classmate, Alejandro.
|Long time no see! How have you been?
Sorry to write to you out of the blue but I have a question which I thought you might be the perfect person to answer. Computer games have been experiencing a real boom in my country recently and I’m a bit worried that it could affect my children in a bad way. I know computer games have been popular in your country for quite a long time, so I’d like to hear your views. Do you think that computer games are bad, and is there anything good about them at all? Also, how do you think that I should control my children’s use of computer games?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Write your email.
PDF version for easy saving and printing: FCE email and letter tasks on the topic of technology