- How do you usually spend your free time?
- Are you going to do anything interesting at the weekend?
- Do you do anything to keep fit?
- Do you have the same interests as your parents?
- Do you prefer to go out or stay at home in the evenings? (Why?)
- Do you spend a lot of time watching television?
- Are any of your friends particularly interested in sports?
- Did you have more hobbies when you were younger?
- Do you use your free time productively, would you say?
- Have you got any plans to take up a new hobby?
- Have you had much free time recently?
- Have your hobbies changed since you were a child?
- Tell us about the last time you tried a new leisure activity.
- What sort of sports do you follow?
- Would you describe yourself as a workaholic?
- Do you have any hobbies or interests?
- How do you usually spend your days off?
- Do you plan to meet up with your friends in the next few weeks?
- What kind of television do you watch?
- What things were you interested in when you were a child?
- Would you say that you have enough free time?
- Are you interested in visiting museums?
- Did you collect anything when you were younger?
- Do any of your friends spend too much time on the internet?
- Do you like to get out of town on your days off?
- How do you usually plan how to spend your free time?
- What is your favourite way of spending your evenings?
- How sporty are you?
- Is there are sport that you’d like to try in the future?
- Would you prefer to have more money or more free time?
PDF version for easy saving and printing: FCE Speaking Part One on hobbies