Simplicity itself, and almost infinitely adaptable – students try to come to agreement with the words, phrases, gapped sentences, sentence stems, etc that you give them, making it like an opinions version of Things in Common. Then they try to remember and/ or analyse the language that they just used. Photocopiable examples:
Comparatives discuss and agree (including comparatives free speaking stage)
Others coming up (soon or eventually):
- Academic discussions discuss and agree (for determiners practice)
- Opinions phrases discuss and agree (for IELTS Writing Part Two and Speaking Part Three)
- Business predictions discuss and agree
- Cultural differences frequency expressions discuss and agree
- Hedging language discuss and agree
And can be used for loads of other points.
34 more classic TEFL activities with 100s of pdf versions here.