Seems like a New Year kind of a thing to do…
Now that I have my middle name sorted (Alex “I don’t do Twitter” Case, apparently), thought it was time to work on a motto for the blog. I did “All the truth that’s fit to teach” for a while, which I still like but has always had zero connection to the actually very tame content here. One of my friends called my blog “Nicely incoherent”, which is a definite candidate. A fellow blogger told me that she first discovered mine through a worksheet search but then ended up wasting time on one of my whimsical pieces instead, leading to the top two of these other attempts:
– “TEFLtastic- She came for the worksheets, she stayed for the attempts at humour”
– “TEFLtastic- Some people have been known to come back for more”
– “TEFLtastic- Far more ideas and worksheets than could possibly be useful”
– “TEFLtastic- Still trying to work out what is going on after 2 ½ years”
– “TEFLtastic- He doesn’t know when he’s joking either”
Any other ideas?